Monday, May 14, 2012
I don't have to carry it on my own.
My life at the moment is crazy. Well, it isn’t so much what is going on around me, but my mind is going ninety miles a minute.
Trying to finish Algebra II. I must finish. I need to make a good grade. Must finish. What are you talking about, Problem? Must finish.
Preparing/Attempting to keep calm for the ACT next month. It is just a test. No biggie. Oh my, 35 minutes for 40 science questions. Whaa? I will make a good score.
Piano. I think we are reaching a breakthrough!
Dairy project. Why did I volunteer to do research? *bangs head on desk*
Guatemala. Raise a ton of money over the summer. No problem...right? But seriously, I am super excited about the trip. I got my passport in the mail todaaay!
College. Aaaggghhhh!!! No, I don’t know what I am going to do after high-school. Distance-learning course vs. Community College. Business vs. Education. The decisions one must make.
And you know what the worst part is? I have pushed God to the back of my mind in all of this. Craziness is ten times crazier when I am not praying and reading my Bible. This is a major problem. #1. God is so much worthier than that. #2 God is who keeps me calm. He keeps me together. He keeps me sane. And I don’t mean that jokingly. The past few days I have been so scatter-brained, snappy, and just not happy.
But I am reminded that I don't have to live this crazy life by myself. He is bigger than my problems. He is stronger than my fears. And His grace is greater than all of my mistakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment