Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Jesus

Image via: google.com


I don't think there is a word in the English language that can fully describe God. If there was a word, the only one that comes close is "HOLY."

You see, my God is the One who made that beautiful blue sky with the cotton-candy clouds. He created that green grass you walk on.
My God is the One who makes the blind to see and the deaf to hear. He is the One that wipes away cancer. 
My God is the One whom demons tremble before. He is the One who sets the captives free.
My God is the King of the Universe. 

And He chose to step down from His throne, become a man, and die...for me. My mind can't comprehend it. The Father gave His only Son to die for a wretched sinner. When He was up there on that cross, He had me on His mind. And He had you on His mind. 

After three days of being in a tomb, He rose up and walked out alive in the power of God. He broke the chains of death and bought back His children. The power of sin and death is nothing compared to my Jesus.

My Jesus is King of Kings. My Jesus is Healer. My Jesus is Savior. Redeemer. Chain-breaker. Lamb of God. Great I Am. Friend. Lord of Lords. Victory. Hope. Love. Holy.


True Love-Phil Wickham


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. Great blog title. I hope you stop by mine: Living Fully By Faith.

    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com
    Emma

    ReplyDelete