Ten things I wish I could say to ten different people ::
10. I always wanted to be your best friend.
9. I miss you. I just wish you missed me.
8. You know that time when you completely ignored me? It hurt like crazy. But I do forgive you.
7. Can we be friends again? Like when we were little?
6. You are one of the prettiest girls I know. I just wish you would believe it.
5. Hi. Could you be less sensitive? Thanks you.
4. Thanks for being my friend when no one else will.
3. Please stop complaining about your weight. You are not fat!
2. Could you please quit flirting with every guy you see?
1. You're cool. I wish you would notice me.
Nine things about myself ::
9. I am a punctuation nerd.
8. I love Jesus.
7. I wish that I owned converses.
6. I will sing at the top of my lungs even though it doesn't sound good.
5. I actually like school. *gasp*
4. Flip-flops are my favorite shoes.
3. I don't like the color orange.
2. I hate the smell of nail polish.
1. I <3 waffles.
Eight ways to win my heart ::
8. Smile.
7. Talk about Jesus.
6. Be respectful.
5. Make me laugh.
4. Be a good listener as well as a good talker.
3. Sing at the top of your lungs with me.
2. Be yourself and don't try to fit in with the rest of the crowd.
1. Love kids.
Seven things that cross my mind a lot ::
7. What's for supper?
6. I need to practice the piano.
5. What time is it?
4. Where am I going to college?
3. Lord, help me.
2. Song lyrics.
1. Ugh, I need to exercise.
Six things I do before I fall asleep ::
6. Brush my teeth.
5. Turn the light off.
4. Put my sister on her side of the bed.
3. Set my alarm.
2. Pray.
1. Attempt to sort through my thoughts.
Five people who always make me smile ::
5. Spence
4. Kynzie
3. Grace
2. Aaron
1. Esther
Four things I'm wearing right now ::
4. Blue Jeans
3. Buddy Walk shirt
2. Zero jewelry
1. My black hair scrunchy
Three songs that I listen to often ::
3. Rooftops by Jesus Culture
2. Restless by Switchfoot
1. Satisfy by Tenth Avenue North
Two things I want to do before I die ::
2. Go to Africa.
1. Fulfill God's purpose for my life.
One confession ::
1. Clowns creep me out.
No comments:
Post a Comment