Day 4.
I don't watch much TV. Why? Because nearly everything on now-days is trash. I love interior design so HGTV is a channel I turn to when nothing else is on. Some of the designers intrigue me, but I'm afraid that there are few really good design shows anymore. I remember the days of Trading Spaces hosted by Paige and While You Were Out hosted by the amazing Evan. Yeah...
But anyway, I don't watch the modern popular shows. I watch reruns of the old sixties and seventies shows like The Andy Griffith Show, I Love Lucy, and The Waltons. One of my favorites(though it is from the eighties) is The Cosby Show.
It's a comedy show about a family in Brooklyn which consists of a doctor father, a lawyer mother, and five kids. It combines a family's joys, trials, and everyday going-ons with hilarious comedy from Bill Cosby.
It's a show that just makes you laugh. :)
I like the one about the dentist-I don't remember what it's called. I heard it on my friend's ipod and we laughed so hard!
ReplyDelete