Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Change.

It has been nearly two months since my last post. Horrible, I know. A lot has happened that I would like to write about, but I highly doubt that it will all be written.

The first major thing that happened since I last blogged was TeenPact's National Convention. Best week ever. The theme this year was change, and I think all five hundred people there was changed somehow.

Each morning we had "bonjour" where we all had devotion time. We had worship in the morning and at night. There were two or three speakers a day that came and spoke about change in people's lives. And it all made me question myself. Was I really doing that? Why wasn't I doing this? God broke me that week, and now he's putting be back together.

I pray that it isn't just one of those things (a bible study, VBS, etc.) where you thought your life was changed, but after a while, it starts to fade and you go back to your old self. I have a feeling, though, that this week isn't going to wear off anytime soon.

This wasn't the only reason the week was amazing. The elections, small group time(Go Raging Caucasians!), ultimate frisbee tournament, meeting people from around the country(I met four people from Alaska.), and seeing old friends. The result was one awesome week! Here are some pictures:










No comments:

Post a Comment